- To support the Regional Operational Excellence team in maintaining global standards for Air freight products in Europe
- Support in monitoring and producing KPI reports and analysis tools
- Assist, coordinate and contribute to monthly Country/Cluster alignment calls
- Support in developing new reports and dashboards to analyse and monitor KPI's and trends
- Actively contribute to regular OPEX Team meetings to drive standards within the organisation
- Helping to define and track Objectives and Key Results (OKR) cycles for the region
- You support in ongoing OPEX projects and deployment activities
- Study of economics or logistics or a comparable course of study - the exact field of study is less relevant than your motivation to establish a new product in the market with us
- You have a hands-on mentality
- With the MS Office programs you are safe
- You enjoy working in a structured and independent way and enjoy designing texts, hand-outs, guidelines and templates.
- Ideally, you have already had your first points of contact with air freight and have a great interest in the areas of logistics and pharmaceuticals & healthcare.
- A high degree of communication skills, reliability, resilience and the joy of mediating between the analogue and digital worlds are among your qualifications
- Fluent English skills round off your profile
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Schenker Europe GmbH
60549 Frankfurt am Main
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.