Are you looking to make a significant impact in a dynamic, global company?
As an Operations Supervisor at DB Schenker, you'll be situated at our Greystanes logistics facility, acting as a dedicated partner to a major global electronics brand. You'll apply your expertise to build relationships with our client and motivate a high-performing team.
- Direct, monitor and manage the activities of team leaders
- Develop strategies and activities to support new & existing products and services
- Build relationships with customers and service groups
- Assess potential problem areas and co-ordinate solutions with functional managers
- Introduce and maintain effective day-to-day operations
The Ideal Candidate
- 2+ years of experience in Contract Logistics
- Experienced in building and maintaining customer relationships
- Specific Warehouse Management System skills and exposure to WH&S requirements
- Advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, WMS)
- Awareness of current logistics systems, materials handling equipment and providers
- Forklift License would be beneficial
Why Choose DB Schenker?
Become part of a global brand operating across 140 countries with over 76,000 colleagues
Take advantage of a variety of company perks and support programs
Thrive in a diverse & inclusive environment that fosters career growth and personal development
At DB Schenker, we cater to diverse career goals, whether you're aiming for impact, work-life balance, skill development, or eco-conscious contributions. Our global logistics network of 76,000+ colleagues offers roles that foster personal and professional growth in a positive, diverse work environment. Join us and advance your career journey in a way that matters to you.
Ready to elevate your career with DB Schenker? Apply now!
Being part of DB Schenker means you and your family can take advantage of special discounts on a wide range of Computer & Electronic products and services with Apple, Dell, Samsung & LG.
Novated Leasing is an Employee Benefit designed for Employees of Schenker Australia to buy and own a motor vehicle under a leasing agreement with FleetPartners, our preferred Novated Leasing provider.
To be considered for this position you must have valid rights to work and live in Australia