- You contribute to the digitalization of DB Schenker's freight forwarding services
- You analyze business requirements for digital forwarding solutions with stakeholders from various business functions and countries like product management or business processes.
- You translate customer needs and business processes into detailed user stories with precise and accurate criteria of acceptance that will be used by developers and by the product owner
- You take care of delivering an extraordinary customer experience through user centric business analysis while considering the business needs of our operations' eco-systems
- You are participating in weekly reporting tasks for global management team
- Preferably first experience in logistics or transportation field (industrial companies, consultancies, forwarding etc.) and/or IT/Digitalization
- Open to learn new topics
- Shows high flexibility and outstanding motivation
- Analytical skills, able to structure a problem and design solutions
- Communication skills, able to communicate in a succinct way
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Able to produce graphical mockups (e.g. with Sketch)
- Full understanding of freight forwarding operations (groupage, LTL/FTL)
- Good knowledge of freight forwarding operations and administrative processes
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) - German language skills are a plus
Do you have any further questions? Do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to receiving your call/email! Schenker Europe GmbH Edmund-Rumpler-Strasse 3 60549 Frankfurt am Main Germany email@example.com * Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.