- Lead a team of warehouse and administration personnel to ensure that services provided meet customer's requirements and objectives.
- Responsible for the operating cost and ensure profitability of the program.
- Finalize and implement the Standard Time measurement & tools.
- Problem solving during day to day operational issues.
- In depth analysis of potential operational issues that may arise due to the nature of the programs.
- Generate ideas and initiatives for process improvement.
- Coordinate closely with Senior Management Team and various business/operation units to meet corporate and customers' needs and assist Tender Solutions Manager during workshop on new business.
- University Graduate.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Passionate about delivering quality work and detail oriented with very high degree of accuracy Competent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Willing to push limits, Innovative, self-motivated, with high perseverance.
- Able to adapt to fast paced environment and changes.
- Microsoft Office Suite (especially PowerPoint, Excel and Macro).
If you wish to apply, please send a resume and completed employment application to Raizel Bianca Rufin, Recruitment Specialist - Schenker Singapore (Pte) Ltd. Please feel free to contact us via phone: (+65 6906 8950 ext. 1530) if you have any questions.
* Equal Opportunity Employer:
At DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.