- Provide 2nd level end-user support cascaded by IT Service Desk (ITSD).
- Trouble shooting PC hardware, notebook, printer/print server, MS Windows OS, Internet browser, Standard Microsoft Software, Outlook Client and other in-house application problems.
- Assist to source for IT related equipment quotations from appointed vendors.
- Serve as the main escalation point for incidents/requests.
- Work with the various business stake holders on IT infra service improvements.
- Take on IT infra projects to size up cost, co-ordinate the purchasing and implementations - example new warehouse IT setup / upgrades / migrations / decommissioning etc.
- Involved in IT audit and IT Asset management.
- Diploma/Degree graduates in Computer Science/Electronics/IT or equivalent.
- Experience in related IT field support engineering role for 3-5 years.
- Possess at least 3 years background of technical knowledge on general network, systems and desktop troubleshooting.
- Have ITIL Foundation with key understanding on Service Management and Service Operations.
- Meticulous, analytical and has excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Effective team player and able to work under pressure.
- Customer oriented and positive working attitude.
If you wish to apply, please send a resume and completed employment application to Raizel Bianca Rufin, Recruitment Specialist - Schenker Singapore (Pte) Ltd. Please feel free to contact us via phone: (+65 6906 8950 ext. 1530) if you have any questions.
* Equal Opportunity Employer:
At DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.