* Establish, develop and maintain an effective project management office (PMO) for DB Schenker Global Air Freight
* Ensure projects are setup and managed in compliance with the PM@Schenker project management standard and corresponding SOP
* Design, implement and facilitate business strategy implementation programs and projects in alignment with overall company portfolio management standards and best practice
* Drive and facilitate management of the Global Air Freight project portfolio and UPLIFT strategy
* Support Global Air Freight Management team to conduct effective and efficient GAMM sessions
* Lead projects of strategic importance for DB Schenker Global Air Freight as responsible project manager
* Support organization with project planning and management skills and advise, facilitation and analysis skills (e.g. prepare and facilitate workshops)
* Driving and facilitate best practice sharing within global Air Freight organization
* Master's degree or equivalent qualification in business management, logistics, aviation management or a related discipline
* Ceveral years relevant professional experience
* Proven high level of proficiency in project and portfolio management, analytics, facilitation and problem-solving
* Team player with exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills up to C-level
* Proven ability to work effectively in virtual and international teams incl. willingness to travel internationally
* Sound understanding of Air Freight industry, business and processes
* Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks at a time
* Flexible thinker able to operate in a changing environment
* Proven high level of proficiency in working with relevant MS Office suite (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, etc.)
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
The role of Project Manager and PMO Air Freight is as a member of the Global Air Freight Digital Products & Strategy team. Core responsibility is to establish, develop and maintain an effective project management office (PMO) and by this to support the global Air Freight leadership team. This role also takes a leading and responsible role in managing projects in Global Air Freight and supports the organization with analysis, facilitation and project management skills.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.