- To keep existing business and develop new business through selling the Schenker value propositions in specialized vertical markets.
- To identify prospective client for the purpose of selling and to obtain market feedback for the nominated product.
- To exceed sales targets in accordance with the requirements provided by the Sales Management and Schenker's policies.
- To enhance and grow our customer relationships and ensure customer satisfaction.
- To participate in contract and price negotiations with customers.
- To work with operational and functional groups to deliver value to the customer.
- To draft out proposals, quotations and ensure customers' requirements can be met within the scope of Schenker capacity.
- To monitor and ensure that customers make prompt payment and to resolve or rectify discrepancies promptly.
- Minimum GCE 'A' Level or Diploma holder.
- At least 3 years of sales experience in same or similar industry.
- Ability to establish strategy and direction including developing a vision for future business with the client and motivating the account team for the success of the client.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to influence outcomes across multiple locations.
- Excellent financial and process analytical skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a client driven deadline environment.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional, matrix and virtual environment.
If you wish to apply, please send a resume and completed employment application to Angela Rae Palmon, Recruitment Specialist - Schenker Singapore (Pte) Ltd. Please feel free to contact us via phone: (+65 6906 8950 ext: 1510) if you have any questions.
* Equal Opportunity Employer:
At DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.