* Manage IT Contracts and Software License Management activities
* Determine optimal licensing for business units, IT teams and supporting negotiations in software procurement
* Control the day to day operations of the IT software asset management (internal licensing consultancy, software assignment to internal licensee, developing internal licensing and / or cost allocation models)
* Align with internal customers to determine needs for IT contracts and licensing
* Manage licensing inventory and recommend how to maximize investment in software assets
* Align enterprise-wide annual software true-up and support renewals, co-term possibilities and cost reduction opportunities
* Support compliance in software licensing, and support or perform software supplier compliance audits
* Several years of experience in License Management/ Software Asset Management
* Basic business knowledge in terms of Enterprise Steering
* Good knowledge of standard IT processes from the areas of IT Governance and Strategic IT Sourcing & Procurement, and advanced knowledge of processes within IT Infrastructure & Asset Management
* Professional knowledge of external process frameworks (COBIT, ITIL)
* Good knowledge of diverse IT Products
* Good commitment to quality and ability to learn quickly, and great at dealing with high levels of complexity
* Good ability to advance the organization in terms of good customer & service orientation and business acumen, as well as basic interest to drive innovation
* Excellent information and communication behaviour, as well as good team work and global mind-set
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.