- Takes full responsibility for the definition, documentation and successful completion of complex projects (typically with significant business, political, or high-profile impact, and high-risk dependencies)
- Full responsibility for project including budget
- Plans and monitors the project budget and resources
- Escalates in case of deviations
- Selects methods and tools, using iterative techniques where appropriate, ensuring that effective project control, change control, risk management and testing processes are maintained
- Monitors and controls resources, revenue and capital costs against the project budget and manages expectations of all project stakeholders
- Manages the change control procedure, and ensures that project deliverables are completed within agreed cost, timescale and resource budgets, and are signed off
- Provides effective leadership to the project team, and takes appropriate action where team performance deviates from
- Bachelor's degree in related technical/business areas or equivalent work experience
- Several years of demonstrated experience as a Project Manager
- Required experience managing complex stakeholder structures
- Prefer working knowledge of technology, particularly how systems and applications integrate with business processes and operations
- Understanding of labour management process including deployment challenges
- Good business understanding of contract logistics solutions and the customer/market needs
- Requires experience in supervising and building relationships with people at a variety of levels
- Demonstrated ability to develop and introduce innovations to project management
- Excellent organisational and planning skills, with an ability to multitask in a busy environment with multiple contacts
- Demonstrated ability to partner effectively across all levels of the organization and develop positive working relationships
- Good understanding of finances and budgets
- Certification in PRINCE2 or PMP preferred
- Strong communication skills
- High mobility and willingness to travel
- fluent in English and German
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.