- Total responsibility to ensure the efficient and cost effective day to day operational activities
- of warehouse and transportation functions.
- To ensure the agreed business plan is successfully achieved by monitoring and improving
- operational targets and Customer Service Level agreements.
- To be a key player of operational development including process, equipment and people
- To ensure KPI data is captured, analyzed and reported to Site Manager in a timely manner.
- Ensure adherence to HSE and SOP policies in all operational areas
- Bachelor's Degree or Master Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain
- Management or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Logistics and supply chaining management, Transportation
- and Distribution, Warehouse and Inventory Management.
- Experience in management position is preferable.
- Good understanding of Safety, ISO standard
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.