Technology Solution Center brings together in our Global Delivery Hubs, IT specialists that build software solutions that amaze Schenker world.
To further strengthen our team we are looking for highly motivated, influential and motivated Scrum Master.
You will have chance to work with different international teams and change working environment regularly.
* Support teams to setup effective Scrum setup
* Removing impediments and create effective working environment
* Address team dynamics
* Assure good relationship with Product Owners and other stakeholders
* Inspire teams to improve continuesly
Your key competencies
* Demonstrable experience as Scrum Master gained with several teams
* Strong communication and coaching skills, including training organization
* Deep knowledge of Agile & Lean values and principles, Agile methodologies and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, SAFe
* Knowledge of software development processes and good practices
* Business mindset,
* Ability to work in multicultural projects and environments,
* Excellent English both spoken and written
* Knowledge and experience in typical agile and lean tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, MIRO, …),
We’re strong believers in continual training and development for our people. After all, your success is our success.
Our vacation and leave policies reflect our belief in proper work-life balance.
See the world with DB Schenker! If you’re searching for an international challenge, we offer plenty of opportunities.
Medical healthcare package
Private medical healthcare offers various packages for you and your family.
Sport card gives you free access or discounts to many sport objects.
Life insurance for you and your family members.
If you take a two week continuous holiday, you can apply for the special bonus.
Pension Program (PPE)
PPE is a chance for a bigger retirement. Company pays 3,5% of your salary to into your individual PPE account.
Depending on company results we offer you annual bonus.
We offer you a possibility to improve your language skills.
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.