We are looking for you to support us from April 2019 in our Head Office in Essen, Germany.
- As a trainee you will take over responsibility for specific tasks and projects within our global IT & Digitization organization, in particular in one of three different areas: IT Financial Management, Global IT Governance Regional Coordination or IT Organization & Processes
- You will contribute to DB Schenker’s success by supplying innovative IT solutions
- During the trainee program in our Head Office or in our worldwide country organizations you will get a general overview of our complex business, establish your network throughout our company and develop your intercultural competence
- Our training weeks will give you the chance to strengthen your personal skills
- Several deployments during the trainee program will give you the opportunity to get insights into our logistics processes and methods
- Good to very good university degree in business administration, information management or computer science or similar fields of study
- Work experience e.g. student internships and/or past employment, ideally in IT project management
- Proficient knowledge of English and German, a further language is an advantage
- Good social skills and intercultural competence (e. g. through studies, internships abroad)
- Enterprising mindset and proactive approach to business
- Excellent analytical and strategic thinking
- Well-developed communication skills and high level of customer orientation
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
- Equal Opportunity Employer At DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.