- Create sales material + manage respective document library
- Prepare internal + external events
- Conceptualize and edit texts e.g. for homepage, social media
- Support global customer survey
- Research industry and market trends + respective communication channels
Coordinate external and internal service providers + stakeholders
- General administrative tasks
- Preferably student of marketing (or logistics)
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Ability to work under own initiative + set own agenda
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Fluent in English and German
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.