Integrated Management System (IMS) Policy Statement
The following IMS Policy Statement refers to DB Schenker in China and Hong Kong.
DB Schenker in China consisting of Schenker China Ltd. and Schenker International (H.K.) Ltd. is a quality, health, safety, security and environment (QHSSE) conscious company. To ensure we continue to provide solid foundation for our growth, we are committed to operating in a manner which will ensure high standards of QHSSE are maintained. In execution of our daily business dealing with colleagues, customers, vendors and all other persons dealing with us, we are committed to:
- Provide high level of quality services to meet the requirements and expectations of our customers;
- Maintain a healthy, safe and secure working environment;
- Implement effective systems and controls to safeguard business assets, information and properties of the company and customers;
- Contribute to environmental protection and preservation; and
- Comply with applicable legal, regulatory and statutory requirements in every aspect of selling and operating the business.
We will strive for continual improvement in the aforesaid areas through the development and effective implementation of an Integrated Management System (IMS).
All operations are required to ensure that:
- QHSSE standards are achieved through development and effective implementation of programs and procedures;
- Applicable legal and regulatory demands are complied with; and
- Appropriate QHSSE training is in place.
All employees and contractors are required to:
- Comply with QHSSE requirements and applicable legal and regulatory demands;
- Actively participate in QHSSE work;
- Report all hazardous and environmentally unacceptable situations and incidents;
- Contribute to the continual improvement of QHSSE practices; and
- Conduct them in a responsible way to ensure a healthy, safe and secure work environment.