This position is responsible for coordinating between client and related parties to provide a knowledgeable, courteous, efficient, confident and proactive approach for both customers and the network. Maintain good relationship with the clients. Also responsible for monitoring the SOP or company policy is implemented properly.
- Accept and register bookings :upon receiving the booking plan from H/W, immediately send the booking to CS team to release SO. Inform the client after get the SO , and take record.
- Pickup arrangement: once get the pick-up plan with final PL NO. from H/W, create estimate plan By P/L in H/W ISC system, after get the cnr size &no.s & pick up route, then send SO to our truck company to arrange pick up arrangement afterwards, track the vehicle arrivals and loading conditions till return full to the dock.
- Export documents: create and export from H/W system, including declarations, contracts. Invoices and export packing list, then chop and scan to Customs Brokers .after loading finish, export the loading list to make the customs manifest then send to Customs Brokers. Trailing material release is needed.
- Import process related documents: BL, Contract, letter of credit, commercial invoice, packing list, CO, FORME, FTA,IP, certain certificates, and so on. After finish the pick up arrangement, import docs should be done urgently. Export the import PL and create INV in H/W DMS>M system, shipping order/CO/IP/CERT etc are handmade according the SOP/ letter of credit, then send full set docs to H/W overseas to confirm, and track the confirmation, finally, print the INV/PL ,and chop &stamp , Certificate of Origin and Docs Endorsement Application in H/W or customs system, after get the hard copy, then scan full set docs and send to customers. finally, hand over the full set hard copy to customers.
- Respond to customers consistently and confidently by providing accurate information in all aspects such as transit time, prices, custom paperwork requirements, packaging, country-specific requirements.
- Assist customer obtain information as required and provide customer with accurate information and operation guideline
- Assist to manage the client’s KPI
- Confidently and knowledgeably handle customer complaints, and take all possible actions to resolve issues to the customers’ full satisfaction without compromising company’s position by over-committing to customers. If necessary, escalate complaints to senior management team to obtain efficient resolution with a purpose of prevent more escalation and avoid reoccurrence
- Liaise with other departments on quick and efficient resolution of customer issues and queries
- High team spirit and strict self-management follow decisions and direction from management team.
- Track and Trace the shipment to monitor the TAT (Turn around time) and identify the possible abnomonity for immediate corrective action.
- Junior College diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year experience in similar position at forwarding company
- Experience on Key Account service or operations is a plus/preference
- Language Skills: English and Mandarin
- Computer application skill, e.g. MS-Office Software
- Soft Skills: good communication, quick response to customer’s query
- Can work well under pressure and can handle escalations calmly and competently.
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your online application including availability and salary expectations.
Apply now: email@example.com
Apply now: firstname.lastname@example.org