To handle the 1st level support Service Desk to ensure the following agreements:
- Owner and responsible of the Incident and problem management from the opening till the issue is closing according the Service levels defined.
- Work independently (Not only catch and dispatch) during weekends and national holidays to guarantee the 24x7 first level support based on the defined services. The 24x7 service will be provided in collaboration with other teams in other time zones and locations.
- Provide the services on the CSD corporate virtual team which has staff in several locations and covering the 3 different time zones APAC, Americas and EMEA based on the “follow the sun” concept.
- Ensure the delivery of the first level support services
- Management of Service Provider resources on basis of SLA´s, OLA´s, SOPs, Contracts and with individual targets
- Handle upcoming issues even if the situation is not described 100% in the SOP.
- Take care of new applications (New IT Landscape) which are used globally in case of incidents and problems that have a big business impact.
- Capability to work in critical moments alone as long as the central incident managers could be brought in.
- Perform first level support (based on ITIL definitions & Application Support SOPs) to international customers
- Pro-actively monitor the respective system and react to any anomaly
- Able to support on weekend and public holiday (Night Shift/Shift Working may be required).
- IT technical background is a plus
- Strictly follow and comply with all the rules and regulation on DB Schenker Compliance Guideline.
Please kindly contact TSC Nanjing HR.