- Administer and maintain existing EDI Applications to include mapping and customization of all inbound and outbound messages.
- Developing forms for user reports. Job (event & session) set up, scheduling and execution.
- Setup and support for trading partners. Day to day problem resolution support for invalid transactions. Error reports, software upgrades,
- New transaction review and implementation. -Problem resolution & support for questions, problems, modifications.
- Administer and maintain the EDI software application, including: customer setup, file maintenance and problem resolution. -Maintain systems documentation, working files and presentation portfolio.
- Support users with error corrections, item corrections.
- Demonstrate the practitioner use of UNIX and Linux scripts as a means to accomplishing batch processing. Complete assigned project on time, within published scope and on budget. -Strictly follow and comply with all the rules and regulation on DB Schenker Compliance Guideline.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills. Good English skill in reading, writing and speaking.
- Proficient knowledge of SWORD / XIB platform.
- Logistics domain knowledge in warehousing / freight forwarding.
- Bachelor or above degree in IT related majors. -At least 2 years experience in the area of EDI development or supporting is preferred: X.12 and EDIFACT standards, technical skills in http, ftp and AS2, popular EDI tools.
- Good English communication skill in reading / writing / speaking.
- Project management experience is preferred. -Logistics / freight forwarding knowledge is a plus.
Please kindly contact TSC Nanjing HR.