- Ensures that incidents are handled according to agreed procedures
- Investigates escalated incidents to responsible service owners and seeks resolution
- Facilitates recovery, following resolution of incidents
- Ensures that resolved incidents are properly documented and closed
- Analyses causes of incidents, and informs service owners in order to minimize probability of recurrence, and contribute to service improvement
- Analyses metrics and reports on performance of incident management process
- 3+ years’ experience in global organization with cultural diversity.Study to university degree level of natural sciences, computer science, business, or an equivalent education
- Certification as ITIL Practitioner or deep knowledge of the processes of Incident Management (ITIL)
- Be confident to deal with stakeholders such as Hub managers, business operations, SVP, Board member
- English - written/verbal.Proven track record w/References required.Knowledge in problem management
- Negotiation skills, decision making, multi-tasking.Vendor relationship management
- Incident analysis.Proficient Incident Analysis Skills.Process execution and improvement.
Please kindly contact TSC Nanjing HR.