Join our dynamic team as an Operations Administration Specialist and play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth and efficient functioning of our operations.
We are seeking a detail-oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and possesses excellent organizational and communication skills. As an Operations Administration Specialist, you will be responsible for managing administrative tasks, coordinating logistics, and supporting various operational functions to drive success within our organization.
- Location: Bradford, UK
- Hours: 9:30am to 6:00pm
- Salary:£23,000 per annum
What will you be doing?
- Admin Support: Manage calendars, schedule meetings, and handle correspondence.
- Logistics Coordination: Arrange travel, shipments, and manage inventory.
- Data Management: Maintain accurate records and databases.
- Process Improvement: Identify and implement efficient workflows.
- Collaboration: Work with different departments to ensure operational alignment.
- Compliance Monitoring: Help monitor compliance with policies and regulations.
- Demonstrable Experience: You've excelled in similar roles before, navigating operations with ease and expertise.
- Strong Communication Skills: Your ability to convey complex information clearly, whether in writing or verbally, is unparalleled.
- Strong Attention to Detail: Meticulousness is your middle name; you leave no detail unchecked, ensuring flawless execution every time.
What We Offer
* Comprehensive Training: Full training and continuous professional development to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
* Pension Scheme: Enjoy the benefits of a pension scheme with up to 6% matched employer contributions.
* Holiday Entitlement: 20 days of holiday (increasing by 1 day per year up to a maximum of 25 days) plus a day off for your birthday.
* Career Advancement: Explore various career paths and take advantage of development opportunities within our organisation.
If you believe that you are the perfect fit for this role, we encourage you to apply today! Follow the provided links and attach your CV to submit your application ASAP.
Candidates will be required to undergo necessary right-to-work checks for the UK, 5 year referencing and a criminal records check.
At DB Schenker, we embrace diversity and are dedicated to enhancing it further. We welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion, or sexual orientation.
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.