- Prepare routine reports from statistical and financial information to ensure management receives appropriate information in an accurate and timely manner;
- Proactive shipment monitoring in order that KPI is kept at highest possible level using the existing tools / reports KPI monitoring
- Support Analysis Team Lead - may provide ad-hoc analyses and summaries of information as requested;
- Identify and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets;
- Establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals;
- Use of various platforms in order to extract relevant data.
- Ability to manage a variety of data and different type of platforms;
- Strong analytical skills; ability to understand and interpret contractual agreements data;
- Ability to provide meaningful and accurate information;
- Microsoft Suite of Product (Word / medium, Power Point/ medium, Excel /advanced)
- Advanced English;
- At least University Degree or equivalent in economical or technical field;
- Good interpersonal skills (needs to be able to build relationships over the phone without meeting suppliers / customers on a regular basis).
- Meal tickets;
- Access to DB Schenker specialized trainings and courses;
- Bookster subscription;
- Bonus scheme according with company policies;
- Perspectives of professional growth by joining a multinational company;
- Challenging working environment;
- Meal tickets;
- Other employee benefits (discount packages at DB Schenker suppliers -including medi-cal);
- Dedicated events and activities for employees.