* Take the responsibility to connect the right providers to IoT as quick as possible
* Analyze continuously the IoT and telemetry market to identify relevant market players
* Establish and follow-up on implementation road maps divided by transport roadmap and geographical region
* Develop and implement a standard procedure for connecting telemetry providers
* Plan, implement and analyze telemetry provider connection in cooperation with internal and external providers with a continuous improvement approach
* Monitoring technical and business relevant KPIs in the area of IoT Intakes and recommend actions for optimizing the digital initiatives based on KPIs
* Communication Management with all involved parties, stakeholders, and shareholders
* Ensure IoT strategy's alignment towards DB Schenker's digital strategy and Global Digital Solutions' portfolio
* Minimum bachelors's degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Computer Science or related disciplines
* Several years of relevant working experience in a strategic or comparable role; previous exposure in Shipping or Logistics Industry (preferably already experience within DB Schenker)
* Experience in IT & digitalization
* Experience identifying process improvements and coordinating their implementation
* Strong dedication for business success and self-empowered way of working
* Strong business and system acumen; good understanding on project and application life cycle; strong time management and problem-solving skills
* Understanding of business and IT processes and their interdependencies
* Strong customer-centric service orientation, data-driven behavior, and understanding of complex concepts
* Self-initiative, detailed-oriented with excellent analytical skills
* Flexible thinker able to operate in a changing environment
* Proven presentation and communication skills
* Fluent Business English, German (written and spoken)
* Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Visio, etc.)
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
For more than 140 years, DB Schenker has pushed the limits of the logistics and supply chain management industry. Global Digital Solutions as part of the Chief Digital Office develops new customer-focused business models jointly with internal business units. We develop and transfer the global digital strategy into day-to-day business decisions and business development activities. We support the implementation of new digital products and provide expertise and solutions for a unified online marketing strategy and webpages. On a methodological level, we develop and implement a standardized approach for digital transformation projects across all business units.
To further strengthen our fast-growing Global Digital Solutions team in Frankfurt, we search a Project Manager IoT Intakes within the Business Unit "Global Digital Solutions" who drives the connection of our platform to a broad part of providers in the global telemetry market. By screening the telemetry market, establishing contacts to important players and steering the data connection to our platform from first contact, via orchestrating legal activities to finally testing the data connection, you take care on the whole process end to end.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your email!
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.