- Work as a platform service manager for Global BI frontend platforms
- Monitor, govern and enhance SAP BO and Power BI frontend platforms
- Act as a technical expert towards business and end users for all BI requirements
- Onboarding on new users & applications to the existing platforms
- Support consolidation of regional platforms to the global platforms
- Work closely with Information Management team globally
- Enhance IT Security of the platform as per the newest security standards
- Implement and maintain adequate data protection measures
- Creating reusable templates and best practice, material and knowledge base
- Actively perform continuous improvement activities at IT service & platform level.
- Learn & implement new business intelligence & data analytics concepts.
- Work with various ITSM tools like ServiceNow, JIRA, Confluence for daily activities
- Plan and conduct regular training of end users
- A university degree in IT or in a comparable stream
- Several years of relevant experiences in managing large frontend platforms
- Proven knowledge of administration and technical architecture topics
- Deep knowledge of managing large scale SAP BO/BI reporting platform
- Strong background in Datawarehouse, ETL, Frontend and other BI topics
- Experience in technologies: Oracle, Informatica, Power BI is particularly beneficial
- Knowledge of cloud platforms- AWS (EC2, S3), Azure, SaaS, PaaS etc. is valued
- Experience in AWS managed services (Redshift, EMR, Arora) is beneficial
- Knowledge of agile software development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban), Continuous Integration etc.
- Strong communication and presentation skills to work in a multicultural & international environment
- Business fluent in written and spoken English
Schenker Customer & Business Intelligence (CBI) - Information Management (IM) Team is responsible for providing global standardized, reliable and scalable IT services for Customer Tracking & Tracing Solution, Master Data Management, Business Intelligence (BI), Data warehouse / Datamart solutions based on global Operational Systems, Finance SAP system and other data sources.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.