- Managing of international air- & truck shipments
- Monitoring of valuable goods
- Web based data entry system
- Global customer, suppliers and network contacts in English only (email and phone)
- Spare part distribution Center
- Full time: 40h/week
- Offset time: a.s.a.p, includes training on the job
- Location Dresden airport with good connections to public transport
- Logistics background or education needed (airfreight- and customs processes)
- Good English language skills almost fluent
- Pronounced IT skills (Microsoft office)
- 24/7/365 - 8 hours shift work
- Distinct business skills on the phone
Attraktive Konditionen, Attraktive Vergütung, Individuelle Weiterentwicklung, Work-Life-Balance
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 74,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us:
Schenker Deutschland AG
Mr. Dusan Opacic
Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.