- Oversees, organizes, and support assigned operations (cluster) to achieve operational excellence
- Mentor, discipline and evaluate employees (cluster). providing leadership, training, advice, and resources to the team
- Monitors performance KPIs & ensures it meets the targets
- Participates and drives when required stability calls to report progress to the main stakeholders
- Ensure all standards, processes, systems, and client/project/program-specific requirements are in place
- Advises subordinates with questions or problems in any aspect of work activities.
- Compiles special or routine reports for management regarding financial or operational matters of assigned area
- Ensures adequate safety measures are followed to protect the warehouses and personnel.
- Monitors work and examines records for accuracy, neatness and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Recommends and implements new or changes to procedures to improve efficiency. Continuous improvement to increase the profitability of the business.
- Driving innovation in operations through the implementation of new technologies.
- Support and drive network optimization, RFQs, initiatives & business development requests
- Extensive experience with people management
- Background within Supply Chain Management or 3PL operations
- Change management experience
- Customer management experience
- Excellent in verbal and written communication in English
- Education level equivalent to bachelor's degree
With seminars, trainings and further qualifications we offer our employees* individual and long-term development and career opportunities on professional, project and management levels.
Workplace Health Management
It is our goal to preserve and enhance our employees (m/f/d) health.
Mit unserem Programm FLOW (Flexible Location for Work) können Sie tageweise vom mobilen Office aus arbeiten, z. B. von zu Hause aus.
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.