* Creating architecture-compliant solution strategies for demands (e.g. feasibility study) that conform both to customer requirements and solution development standards
* Support in development, analyzing and designing of technical, application and technology architectures in alignment with the IT architecture principles (i.e. IT landscape) for delivery on one or more projects
* Ensure the consistency and quality of the entire system from the perspective of solution architecture by taking into account the requirements in terms of performance, monitorability, auditability, security environment, etc.
* Support in review of cost and design optimized solution designs based on understanding of costs and returns
* Ensure that expected application quality attribute levels are achieved through compliance with Enterprise Architecture guidelines, policies and relevant applicable standards (security, data protection …)
* Create and maintain solution architecture artefacts best suited for specifying solutions and answering stakeholder needs
* Study to university degree level in natural sciences, computer science, business or an equivalent education/work experience
* Multiple professional experience in analysis, design and development of application systems and software architecture
* Profound knowledge of software development lifecycles, software engineering and software design
* Familiarity with current industry standard knowledge regarding solution architecture, requirements definition and management as well as systems design
* Knowledge of target IT architecture landscape and Design and Modelling Tools
* Fluency in written and spoken English
We take social responsibility for our employees (m/f/d). DB Schenker offers a comprehensive workplace health management with programs for health promotion and prevention.
As a team, we can achieve the best for our customers, employees (m/f/d) and the global community therefore a pleasant working atmosphere is very important to us.
Innovative working space
Our modern office complex offers room for innovative working.
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
The Solution Architect, in Global IT Management Air Ocean, is responsible for design and communication of high-level structures to enable and guide the design and specification of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs for delivery on one or more projects. Their primary role is to optimize the value of a solution to an organization through delivery and reduce owner risk in its delivery while ensuring the solution meets all compliance and regulatory which impact the system. The solution architect will work with specialists, technical staff and stakeholders of the solution to ensure it is delivered or canceled based on the most effective strategy for the organization as a whole.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.