- You will be working closely with our Global Sustainability Management and wide community of sustainability practitioners across our global and regional offices
- In that capacity, you will support the communication, integration, and execution of our global sustainability strategy
- You will engage with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, to exchange on the sustainability priorities that fuel our strategic development
- You will conduct research into trends and best practices and develop ideas to further advance our ambition of becoming our industry's sustainability leader
- You will support with design and preparation of workshops, in virtual and physical environments, to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders
- You will create compelling communication materials and prepare virtual exchange and learning sessions for our global community that help educate and engage our organization
- Sustainability-related University enrolment
- Curiosity and willingness to learn about practical implementation and enrollment
- Hands-on mentality and solution orientation
- Digitally savvy and open to using new tools for virtual collaboration
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Distinct communication skills and intercultural sensitivity
- Talent for visualizations and for reducing complexity
- Self-reliant, result-oriented personality who enjoys contributing to a bigger picture
- Ability to be flexible in an international, fast-paced, changing environment
- Good knowledge of MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint),
- Social Media and Marketing affinity
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
We are looking for a self-driven individual with an international mindset to support us in developing, scaling and executing sustainability initiatives to drive the global sustainability strategy. As part of the global Head Office, you collaborate cross-functionally on muliti-stakeholder projects, including with regional colleagues and external partners. The position belongs to the Global Sustainability Portfolio Management Department.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.