- Work directly as part of the investment team to source, evaluate and manage dealflow
- Manage actively our investment portfolio to meet the goals of the portfolio strategy
- Conduct and support the due diligence processes with cross-functional teams to prepare the investment decision
- Support in implementing processes and structures for a seamless investment process
- Conduct market- and technology deep-dives for investment opportunities
- Represent Schenker Ventures at startup, industry and investor events
- Build an internal and external network of experts to support our due diligence
- Create investment documents for internal communication
- A master's degree in tech or business-related studies
- First experiences in start-ups, venture capital or other fast-moving environments
- Very good conceptual and organizational skills
- High degree of independence, proactivity and flexibility
- Proficient handling of MS Office
- Fluent in English and German
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
The way the world connects is changing and we are striving to shape this way. Schenker Ventures is our global home for new business models - whether incubated and accelerated within our own organization or invested in by our CVC activities.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.