The Business Partner Support is a professional and acts primarily as the functional support to Business Partner P&O Head Office. He/she helps the Business Partner to provide the data-based P&O consultancy work to the global business heads he/she serves. Thus, the BP Support facilitates the business-driven Buisness Partner advisory activity through the provision of relevant business data and the running of business demand analyses. Furthermore, he/she undertakes all preliminary, administrative and operational activities related to the Head Office P&O consultancy portfolio managed by the BP.
- Support the Business Partner in providing conceptual expertise for Head Office business stakeholders during business-owned P&O activities such as design and implementation of change management programs or organizational development projects
- Provide operational support for the BP organization in managing operations of People & Organization core activities such as "Sourcing and Recruiting", "Total Rewards", "Performance Mgmt.", "Management of Talent & Succession", "Learning Mgmt.", "Organization Mgmt.", "P&O Communication" plus as well coordination of these processes for global functions within SGMS locations
- Provide Head Office business operational support during P&O Core process, such as hiring
- Trustful collaboration with and appropriate involvement of the works council considering German co-determination
- several years relevant working experience, ideally in an operational People & Organization/Human Resources position
- First knowledge of P&O/Human Resources practices
- Proficient ability in Microsoft Packages / Effective communication skills and presentation skills
- Advanced relationship management and interpersonal skills across all levels of the organization
- Exceptional customer and service orientation, with a clear focus on service quality and continuous improvement
- Business acumen
- Proven skills in problem solving
- Willingness to learn in a flexible, changing environment
We take social responsibility for our employees (m/f/d). DB Schenker offers a comprehensive workplace health management with programs for health promotion and prevention.
Eating Options On Your Site
Our employees (m/f/d) benefit from the food variety of our canteen.
As a team, we can achieve the best for our customers, employees (m/f/d) and the global community therefore a pleasant working atmosphere is very important to us.
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.