- Establishing target accounts working with Corporate Account Management and Regional Sales to develop business for CL/ SCM
- Part of a globally deployed team focusing on solution driven strategic account development, product development and overall development of global profile in this market vertical
- Customer development and acquisition for CL/ SCM Services in the specific market segment regionally
- Build and manage executive level relationships with internal stakeholders and account owners
- ?Understand CL/SCM channel requirements, and facilitates work sessions with the internal and external Solutions teams
- Demonstrating ability to identify gap analysis of the current services at customer site and build scope of work and prepare appropriate response for the identified needs
- Forming the link between sales and solution design. Assisting in RFQ process to include solution design concepts, deadlines, supply added information, presentation, and process / status tracking. Analyzing of customer demands and logistic tender
- Coordinate and manage projects during tender and implementation phase on corporate and regional level.
- Meeting or exceeding annual sales target as agreed
- Completing deal summary outlining scope of work as well as assisting on financial model detailing cost and pricing elements
- Liaising and negotiating with customers and suppliers - contract negotiations
- ? Support growth vector development through product
- In this position you will actively approach the market in search for new business by building and managing executive level relationships with key global customers and drive successful alliances. This position offers the chance to be the key-expert for the Automotive market within our company. You will use your market and customer expertise to support the Sales, Tender- & Implementation Management activities and to successfully implement the business.
- Bachelor level in Logistics
- 4+ years experience in specific sector and Logistics business
- 1+ year experience in a manufacturing environment
- 1+ year experience in project management
- Multi tasking ability to work different programs and plans at the same time
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.