We have changed some procedures to prepare for Brexit which is no longer needed as it has been postponed. Here is an overview and status of the various initiatives:
Border Control surcharge
Do no longer apply and no surcharged will be invoiced.
The operation is normalized, and we have the same departure times and schedules as before. This means, that we are again offering:
- DB SCHENKERsystem premium with time delivery
- Fix day for both DB SCHENKER system, DB SCHENKERpart load and DB SCHENKERfull load
Booking process without extra documents
Since Brexit is postponed, we do not need further documentation when tou book a shipment. However, we strongly advise you to continue your own preparations and ensure you are ready to generate following:
- A TSP number for the receiver of the goods. Apply for it here.
- A EORI number for you company. Apply for one here.
- Commercial invoice
- Packkaging list
- Commodity code. Find code for import and export here.
We thank you for your understanding, and point out that the situation can change day by day depending on government and EU decisions.
You are always welcome to contact your local DB Schenker contact or our customs department.