For our location in Dresden we are looking for an
ITFC Merker / Mitarbeiter (m/w/d) Sendungssteuerung.
* Managing of european an international air-, ocean, rail & truck shipment management
* End to End Monitoring of all project related shipments
* Global customer, suppliers and network contacts in English only (email and phone)
* Data analysis for reporting
* Customer service
* Logistics background or education needed (airfreight- and customs processes)
* Special knowledge in the land freight sector
* Good English language skills almost fluent
* Pronounced IT skills (Microsoft office)
* 2 shift system - 8 hours shift work (6am - 10pm) + weekend and holiday skeleton crew
* Distinct business skills on the phone
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
If you are interested in this varied activity, then apply via our applicant portal.
Upload your resume, cover letter stating the time of entry, your salary expectation, and certificates (ideally as .pdf).
At DB Schenker we are proud of the diversity of our teams and determined to push them forward. Therefore, we are welcome, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Kirsten Wiegand, phone: +49 341350127-146.