- You drive operational quality and EBIT conversion through lower unit cost
- You lead the P&S team in the Cluster/Country by managing, coaching, and supporting Training Managers and Super Users
- You push the process re-engineering, automation, and integration: Eliminate waste and non-value adding activities, use smart and innovative IT solutions to automate manual processes, drive integration with business partners (internal and external) to eliminate redundant processing and drive data quality at the source
- You establish and enforce standards that drive quality, eliminate rework, and enable the industrialization of our processes
- You provide operations with the right tools and enable staff and supervisors to work effectively and efficiently
- You re-think how we organize ourselves to deliver our services - from team to regional and global level
- You establish a culture of best-practice sharing, on-going learning, and constructively challenging the status quo by Leveraging and promoting a Continuous Improvement mindset and supporting methods
- Professional experience in the Airfreight Industry, specifically with operational processes
- Leadership experience in managing cross-functional teams, virtual communities & influencing senior level management and key stakeholders
- Ideally experience continuous improvement methodologies and Process management (including process mapping)
- Result oriented with a high focus on customers
- Self-motivated, flexible, and resilient
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 74,500 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
In order to strengthen our team, we are currently seeking a suitable candidate for the position of
Head of Processes & Systems Air Freight m/f/d
40 hours/week, Location: Vienna (Position Available Immediately)
For the position described we offer a minimum salary of EUR 60,000.00 (gross) per annum. An extra salary component that conforms to the current salary structure on the market will also be offered in line with the candidate's qualifications and experience.
Career without limits! We do not make a difference between gender, nationality, ethnicity, social background, religion, world view, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.