* According to DB Schenker Arkas quality standards & procedures, responds all requests which come from the customers.
* Updates the customer master data (address, phone, mail, tax number and etc.) according to information that comes from customers.
* Provides demand for products via accessing potential customers by phone or email.
* Gives land transport product information to the customers acquired and leads to an increased demand for existing and alternative products.
* According to determined targets, makes daily calls, examines the potential of the new customers and makes data entries to the CRM system.
* In case of customer request, visits the related customer to improve relationships and find solutions for their problems.
* Follows all sales operations of the customer portfolio which he/she is responsible for.
* Gets in contact with the executives of the customers to collect balance receivables.
* Makes competitor and market analysis and necessary reporting.
* Bachelor's Degree (Logistics, Business Administration)
* Min 1 year of experience in preferably related business (telesales, customer services)
* Good command of English
* Office programs user experience
* Service-oriented and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
With more than 74,500 employees worldwide, DB Schenker is one of the leading transportation and logistics providers in the world. If you are looking for a challenge, and are ready to elevate your career, consider joining one of our many top-performing teams. We've been providing employees with a variety of amazing jobs in logistics and transportation for more than 140 years.
(*) Equal Opportunity Employer:
At DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse work- force and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regard- less of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.