* Develop the company's inventory management and control mechanism with aim of improving the integrity and accuracy of client's inventory at all time
* Process not limited to inventory movement, stock counting, variance analysis, approval for adjustment
* Manage control measures to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted, addressed and resolved through improvement in work processes and systems
* Inventory reconciliation between in-house system, customer's system and the physical
* Account for all inventory in various stages of operations (pending disposition, transfer, return, re-packaging, scrap)
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Employee Insurance Benefits MY, Professional Development MY