- You can request information about what data is stored about you.
- You may request rectification, deletion and limitation of the processing (blocking) of your personal data as long as this is legally permissible and possible within the framework of an existing contractual relationship
- You have the right to appeal to a supervisory authority. The supervisory authority responsible for the Schenker AG is: Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz Nordrhein-Westfalen Kavalleriestrasse 2-4, 402013 Duesseldorf
- You have the right to transfer the data that you have provided us on the basis of a consent or a contract (data portability).
- If you have given us consent for data processing, you can revoke it at any time in the same way that you have granted it. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing due to the consent until the revocation.
- To exercise your rights, send an email to: email@example.com
5) What rights do users have?
Published on May 16, 2018. Modified on May 23, 2018.