At DB Schenker, we understand the complexities of the beverage industry. In fact, we’ve been an expert logistics partner for the wine and beverage industry for years. Our specialized teams across the globe are well-versed in developing customized logistics solutions for all types of beverage. We can even handle time-sensitive shipments, like those required for Beaujolais Nouveau or limited-time promotions.
We provide global, door-to-door import and export services covering all modes of transportation, from ship and train to truck and airplane. DB Schenker’s temperature-controlled and insulated storage, and delivery in Flexi-bags or ISO tank containers protect the high quality of your liquid freight. Our extensive transportation network and quality services ensure your cargo gets where it needs to be, when it needs to be there.
Our services also include secure rack and bulk storage, case/bottle picking, tracking and tracing, and delivery of samples or small orders. Given we’re industry leaders in beverage logistics, we are familiar with specific import and export conditions and the complexities of production and consumption markets. We manage formalities such as customs documents, certificates, and labeling for you. We also have access to the EMCS procedure for shipping within the EU, and can handle clearance and tax returns on your behalf.
Here is a breakdown of the service we provide for the beverage industry:
- Temperature-controlled and insulated platforms
- Local expertise in both production and consumption markets
- Tailor-made double layer insulation for full container and less-than container load shipments
- In-transit and warehousing temperature-controlled solutions
- Careful visibility and monitoring throughout the entire transport chain with specialty solutions (DB SCHENKERsmartbox)
- Insurance certificates