At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
As Manager - Global Business Architect, you act as a key member of the Finished Goods CoE (Centre of Excellence). You represent the operational process requirements and solutions in a major transformation program moving key customer locations and business segments from legacy systems to SAP S/4 HANA EWM. You actively participate in the design, engineering, roll-out and implementation phase of this strategic program and the overall support on a global level.
- Design, document and re-engineer business processes
- Handle customer requirements and solutions
- Manage and interact with external suppliers, e.g. consultants, 3rd party software vendors
- Functional testing and business-related application management (configuration)
- Prepare and execute key and end-user trainings for related internal tools
- UAT responsibilities including preparation of test scenarios and overall contribution to the wider team and internal stakeholders during the test phase
- GO-Live support (First Level support)
- Handle and evaluate of change requests from a process and solution perspective
- A University degree, ideally in Logistics Management / Logistics Engineering, and gained minimum of 5 years of professional experience, preferably in an international logistics service environment.
- Knowledge concerning logistics IT-systems. Ideally you have already worked with or in a matrix team structure in relation to requirements, process, and solutions management.
- Very good understanding of contract logistics solutions and business processes
- Knowledge of solutions methods, tools and systems (Signavio, BPMN, Cirrus/Korber, Asana, etc.)
- Solid knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and supporting systems
- Experience with SAP (preferably SAP EWM or WM) is a plus
Why work with DB Schenker?
At DB Schenker, we value our team and believe that our employees are our greatest asset. As a member of our team, you can expect:
A collaborative, team-oriented work environment where your contributions are valued
Optimal healthcare offerings
Career development and education support
Major brand discounts from clients we partner with
Health and wellbeing benefits
Diversity and inclusion initiatives
Environmental sustainability programs
Interested in this unique job opportunity? Then please click the apply button above.