- Ensure morning inspections are completed using IAuditor for all Vehicles / Vans / Trucks before usage.
- Manage emails to ensure receipt of respective load plans and CMR reports, printing them out in the morning for the VAD's team.
- Provide direction and motivation to the VAD's team to achieve operational goals.
- Organize teams according to routes and delivery schedules.
- Ensure racks are loaded according to weight allocation based on load plans received from CT.
- Supervise and coordinate daily activities of the VAD's team to ensure the highest level of customer service and meet required service levels at both the warehouse and Data Centers.
- Coordinate scheduling of daily rack deliveries.
- Communicate daily with customers within the Data centers.
- Collaborate with Data center staff to monitor and ensure procedural task execution meets required standards.
- Mentor and coach the team to maximize performance potential.
- Perform performance management tasks, including setting goals and objectives, conducting performance appraisals, and addressing disciplinary issues.
- Dedicated to customer satisfaction with a minimum of 3 years' experience in logistics within a large organization.
- Strong organizational and planning abilities.
- Proficient in people management, capable of motivating, resolving conflicts, and coaching staff for development.
- Effective performance under pressure.
- Proficiency in IT, including Microsoft Office products and Warehouse Management systems.
- Exceptional communication skills, demonstrating patience and enthusiasm.
- Flexible and proactive with a "Can-do" attitude.
- Ideally possessing a relevant qualification.
- Career paths and development opportunities
- 20 days holiday plus 1 for your birthday
- Pension scheme with up to 5% employer contribution
- Education support
- Sick pay
- An extensive well-being programme
- Online training
- Bike-to-work scheme
- Maternity pay and parental leave
- Discount scheme
Bike to Work Scheme, Health Insurance, Pension Contributions, Professional Development, Work-life Balance
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Schenker Ireland Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer.