Project manager for European Operational Excellence in land transport:
- Monitor the European network. For pre-defined product lead times and standard processes you support with respective analysis
- Provide KPI and create reports on weekly and monthly base
- Support obtaining and maintaining of quality certifications on European level
- Drive continuous improvement management processes
- Contact partner and support function for the European cluster and country organizations
Preparation and analyze of reports, briefing documents and presentations
- Organize, prepare and realize European workshops
Our ideal candidate has completed a good apprenticeship or a bachelor's degree (preferably with main focus on logistics) and profound professional experience ideally in the Freight forwarding industry. Fur-ther qualifications will be an advantage. Furthermore, he/she excels in project management tasks, with the following abilities:
- Basic Know how in quality management
- Analytical skills and problem-solving competencies
- Ability to work independently, thoroughly and structured, but also to support the team
- Fluent in English, further European language skills will be a plus
- Good communication skills
- good knowledge in MS Office, especially MS Excel.
- No fear of getting acquainted with new IT tools and systems.
- Any international working experience will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of Schenker processes and intercompany tariffs
- Any quality related certificate, such as Six Sigma Green Belt, etc. will be an advantage
Can be based within a European country
Do you have any further questions? Do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to receiving your call/email! Schenker Europe GmbH Edmund-Rumpler-Strasse 3 60549 Frankfurt am Main Germany firstname.lastname@example.org * Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.