Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Train local organization on the solution (train-the-trainer principle); supervise SAT/UAT procedures
* Support customer's site audit processes
* Support locally during project- & hypercare phase; provide hands-on, on-site support if needed
* Operations Business Requirements Specification execution standards quality owner
* Warehouse Operations process training delivery to new Operational teams
Deliverables & Achievables:
* Trained staff at go-live
* Frequent quality audits at all sites in the region
* Maintain and update global training material
Educated to Bachelor Degree level
3 to 5 years experience in Contract logistics and Supply Chain Management
Do you have any further questions? Do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to receiving your call/email! Schenker Europe GmbH Edmund-Rumpler-Strasse 3 60549 Frankfurt am Main Germany firstname.lastname@example.org * Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.