Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Facilitate sharing of know-how about the Account and leverage best practices.
* Maintain an overview of the regional account status and report as required
* Partner with all pertinent internal country organizations, divisions and Business Units to ensure aligned business development, and consistent service and growth
* Manage autonomously complex and routine projects (e.g. Road-Map development, Best-Practices Drive/Solution Design, Business Intelligence) both related to the Global Account
* Support internal and external contract negotiations.
* Bring in continuous improvement initiatives. Do things different & challenge the status quo
* Benchmark different regional operations
* Setup & run escalations, internal & external communication procedures on all levels
* Consolidate local invoices, Tender Management:
* Calculate, design & issue offers based on the global solution
* Support the design of CL customer solution ("playbook") & act as global CoE
* Co-develop with customer, incorporate changes & improvements, trigger co-innovations, realize economies of scale, ensures the integrity of the solution & documentation
* Maintain regional implementation plan
* Train local organization on the solution (train-the-trainer principle); supervise SAT/UAT procedures; support customer's site audit processes
* Support locally during project- & hypercare phase; provide hands-on, on-site support if needed
* Roll out global solution amendments & improvements, run global continuous improvement, quality and cost reduction programs
* Run feedback sessions with local operations to trigger bottom-up innovations & improvements
* Audit local operation to ensure compliance with global solution, intervene, escalate ("crisis mode"), crisis support, provide know-how
* Manage operational "crisis" situations & customer escalations on global level based on agreed escalation / communication rules, own the global Business Continuity (Master) Plan
Experienced in Management and Leadership Skills
Bachelor level education
5 to 10 years Experience in Contract logistics and Supply Chain Management
Do you have any further questions? Do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to receiving your call/email! Schenker Europe GmbH Edmund-Rumpler-Strasse 3 60549 Frankfurt am Main Germany email@example.com * Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.