You will manage the entire test cycle of exciting development projects based on state of the art Cloud technologies, deeply integrated by methods like DevOps.
- Definition and communication of the test strategy by considering all quality aspects
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning, coordinating and reporting all testing activities within the full Software Development Life Cycle
- Assess the progress and effectiveness of the test effort
- Setup of the test organization in complex projects (test team, time planning, information flow, reporting, etc.)
- Responsibility for and creation of test concepts and the tracking of dependencies, including traceability lists
- Responsibility for defect management to keep solution quality transparent
- Ensuring that the agreed test methodology and process is followed by all parties involved in the testing cycle
- Supporting business in acceptance test until go-live
- Participation in the development and expansion of testing methodology in line processes (including test automation implementation)
- Alignment of test methods and procedures (as required, coordinate the test approach with major programs)
- Defining, implementing and tracking test process metrics (KPIs) and align changes with topics owner and release manager
- Supporting of implementation of our global test automation service (Ta3S) in all Schenker IT topics
- Managing organizational changes impacted by new topics like testing of AI
- Evaluation of innovation in the Test community like AI or DL for Testing
- Study to university degree level of computer science, information systems or a comparable education
- Ideally Certified Tester Advanced Level & Test Manager (ISTQB)
- Familiarity with Test Management Tools like HPQC and/or TestRail
- Deep understanding in Agile development and DevOps to support our topics sufficiently
- Hands-on experience in a wide variety of testing techniques and tools as well as in designing and managing full testing lifecycle
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum as well as V-Model Driven Development methods
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Test Automation implementation and Security Test organization would be a benefit
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Willingness to sometimes travel
- Strong leadership skills, intercultural competence, global mindset, excellent communication skills, problem-solving attitude, willingness to learn and flexibility, being big-picture and detail-orientated
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move./>
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.