- Lead and support projects within Global Revenue Management Organization
- Drive and support new pricing process, standards and quality
- Support global implementation and training of new pricing tools and changes within all pricing regions
- Identifying key drivers for customer churn based on reasons related to price, yield and product portfolio and determining appropriate reactivation methods
- Lead responsible global and regional RFQ pricing requests from multinational customers
- Ensure and support agreed pricing process, data quality, compliance and competitiveness
- Develop airfreight solutions for multinational airfreight customers
- Initiating processes and procedures for customer related topics as well as reporting processes to identify optimization potential within existing customer base
- Good to very good university degree in the specific business field (for example IT, Finance/Controlling, Logistics, Economics or Business Administration)
- Work experience e.g. student internships and/or past employment
- Proficient knowledge of English and German, a further language is an advantage
- Good social skills and intercultural competence (e. g. through studies, internships abroad)
- Enterprising mindset and proactive approach to business
- Excellent analytical and strategic thinking
- Well-developed communication skills and high level of customer and service orientation
- Flexibility to adapt to new situations and requirements
- Passionate in delivering excellent results through new solutions and ideas
- Very good to excellent IT-Skills (e.g. Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint)
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move./>
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.