* Provide project based support to Strategic Customer IT projects
* Support on time delivery of customer focused solution designs for customer IT integration projects.
* Drive compliance of documentation requirements for all customer IT projects
* Work with responsible operational departments and IT to assess feasibility for operational cost reduction based on standardized IT solutions with the aim to reduce operational complexity and manual data entry
* Define and embed concepts with the aim to increase the understanding of DB Schenker's IT infrastructure within the KAM Sales organization.
* Create transparency in regards to time and cost efforts of customer integration projects for better planning and calculation of such projects during tender process and before start of re-engineering projects.
* Provide support to the account management teams during the project initiation and implementation phase to support accurate and timely delivery of projects and effective customer communication.
* Ensure regular alignment with Account Managers, Business owners and IT Project Managers.
* Keep the Strategic Director - Strategic Customer Integration appraised of key project progress and any barriers to successful implementation of the strategy.
* Strong communication skills both internally and externally with the customer
* Desire and ability to challenge the norm and drive change
* Ability to influence and mediate / identify and remove barriers.
* Sound understanding of business process and IT capabilities.
* Ability to see commonalities between customer requests and identify opportunities to improve performance and/or reduce cost
* Ability to apply a consulting approach to help introduce best practise
* Confident to ask the right questions/ use investigative thinking - question 'why?' and 'what if?'
* Active listening approach - identify the implied not just the spoken needs and be able to clearly express requirements
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move./>
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.