- Management of strategic projects for the CEO Europe and the European Management Board of DB Schenker, in close cooperation with the local management teams within Europe
- Development and steering of the European project portfolio incl. analysis of financial benefits
- Preparation of regular status reports and decision proposals to the European Management Board
- Preparation, moderation and documentation of workshops with senior management, functional experts and operational staff
- Support of change management initiatives and internal communication, further development of project management tools
- You will quickly take over responsibility and shape DB Schenker's future in Europe
- You will work closely with the CEO Europe and will have frequent interaction with the European Management Board and the local management teams within Europe
- You will get to know DB Schenker in Europe and its operations in 38 countries between Iceland and Turkey
- We offer development opportunities within DB Schenker with its operations in 130 countries around the globe and within Deutsche Bahn Group's different business units ranging from freight transport and logistics services to passenger mobility and transport infrastructure
- Result-oriented senior manager with a proven track record of leading interdisciplinary and international teams, the ability of thinking outside of the box and a hands-on mentality
- 5+ years of working experience in management consulting and corporate strategy/development during which you have gained broad experience in strategy, digital and operational transformation, restructuring and program management
- Working experience in logistics, transportation, manufacturing or similar industries would be a major plus
- Strong analytical skills and ability to present complex issues understandably (incl. advanced knowledge of XLS and PPT)
- International business experience and very good English language skills, additional languages would be a plus
- Excellent university degree (Master or equivalent)
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Schenker Europe GmbH
60549 Frankfurt am Main
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.