* Harmonised implementation and utilisation of designated processes across all operational departments
* Alignment of designated processes with respective applications and customer requirements
* Support towards Operations, Finance and other departments for full SDS process model within designated site
* Lead development and changes of the operational processes
* Implement new and revised processes
* Provide process documentation
* Train the operational team in the operational processes
* Order changes in the TMS
* Ensure that given rules and SOPs for the operational processes are followed
* Act as an Implementation Manager supporting Operations
* Several years of working experience
* Experience in Logistics (TMS, 4PL/LLP, Transportation) with demonstrated ability to implement changes and improvements
* Experience in cross-functional process mapping and implementation
* Ability to influence and achieve results in a matrix environment
* Experience working with Lean and/or Six Sigma
* Proficiency in English
* You should be self-sustaining and self-motivated
* Thinking "outside the box", you see opportunities and take your own initiative
* The work involves design, implementation and documentation of processes linked to new customer needs, as well as measurement and monitoring processes in order to identify improvement opportunities together with our customer departments
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
The Supply Chain Technology (SCT) team delivers the technology, process and resource platform that is used by SDS' customer departments. Within the SCT team, the main task for Process Developers is to standardize and continually develop the operational processes.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.