Job Overview This position will be responsible for the deployment of different systems required for the Air Freight sector in Europe. The main responsibilities are to support/consult and follow up with Cluster/countries on project management related tasks and business organizational related changes.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support and Implement CMI - Change Management Initiative in target countries
- Initiate Kick-off with target countries
- Support Pre-Deployment Assessment process (Preparation/Meeting/Minutes)
- Acting as point of contact for target countries
- Responsible for support and communication between all stakeholders involved in implementation
- Collect and Streamline regional change request towards the global organization
- Hypercare for target countries after system implementation
- Collect and share feedback, lessons learnt on all of the above
- Senior experience in project management
- Must be able to function in a team environment.
- Proven skills working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to understand technical challenges and problem solve.
- Strong coaching and facilitation skills.
- The ability to drive change.
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.