- creating a global job framework
- ensuring the calibration process of the slotting activities is conducted successfully
- following up with the regions on their project related tasks and responsibilities
- controlling activities related to the project in terms of cost management both external and internal
- Compensation (payband development, bonus structure, market analysis)
- Benefits (Company Car harmonization)
- Labour Law (working contract fundamentals)
- Bachelor's degree (or about to graduate) in Business Administration, Economics, Management, or a comparable subject with focus on Finance/Organization/HR
- Ideally first working experience (in large, global organizations) with project management and strategic topics
- Process thinking and independent, self-motivated, solution-oriented working style
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Very good English communication skills (verbal and written). Additional languages (e.g. German) are a plus
- International mind-set and cultural awareness
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.