- Technical assessment of report demands
- Design and align solutions with the Business Units
- Development of reports and dashboards
- Documentation of business logics
- Support in the testing of newly developed reports
- Develop and conduct report specific and general trainings for the global user community
- Analyze and solve incidents reported by users
- Support the CoE lead
- Strong collaboration with IT and the other financial departments
- degree in economics/ business engineering or IT
- Several years working experience in utilizing SAP BW and HANA Studio for designing and technically implementing business intelligence reports
- General understanding of SAP ERP modules
- Experience in developing dashboards (e.g. with Webintelligence)
- Ability to stage and shape data from various data sources and technically build reporting and analytical solutions in SAP BW
- high degree of individual initiative, ability to individual and structured working
- strong analytical skills for understanding and presenting complex issues
- very good English and German skills are mandatory
- affinity to an international environment
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.