- Design and develop the Finance BI architecture
- Establish standards and guidelines on how to develop our Finance BI architecture
- Review from architectural perspective the technical design proposal from IT and ensure compliance with the standards and the guidelines you contribute to establish
- Define, govern and establish our Finance BI business processes together with our stakeholders in Finance
- Strong collaboration with IT and the other financial departments
- Assess and conduct solutioning for implementation of business logics and functional data structures in the SAP BW architecture
- Ensure general overview on all interfaces (master and transaction data), data flows and integration logics
- Degree in Business Administration or IT
- Experience with "Enterprise Architecture Management"
- Deep knowledge of all common SAP ERP modules
- Deep knowledge of all common SAP BI Tools (Front-End and Backend)
- Business Process Management skills
- high degree of individual initiative, ability to individual and structured working
- strong analytical skills for understanding and presenting complex issues
- very good English and German skills are mandatory
- affinity to an international environment
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.